One of my favorite thing to eat in iftar is this chicken pakora with green chutney. Nothing can beat its taste. You can also have this with your evening tea and also as side dish with your dinner and lunch. Here is the link for green chutney recipe which you can serve with these fried pakoras.
Ingredients Of Chicken Pakora
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1tsp red chili
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed dry coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 bunch fresh green coriander and mint leaves
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds (anar daana)
- Oil for frying
Method Of Chicken Pakoras
- Cut the chicken in cubes.
- In a bowl mix gram flour,chili. salt, crushed cumin, coriander, fresh mint and coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds. Mix it in a water and form a paste from mixture.
- Now add chicken in this mixture.
- Heat oil and deep fry these chicken pieces (put the chicken mixture with the help of spoon).
- Serve hot with sauce of your choice.