Easy and quick recipe of chicken pakoras by chef Adeel. You can make them with tea or in iftar.
Ingredients Of Chicken Pakoras
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1 cup boneless chicken pieces
- Salt to taste
- 2 pinch sweet soda
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic ginger paste
- Oil as required
For Ginger Garlic Sauce
- 1 small piece ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. red chilies crushed
- 4 tbsp. tomato ketchup
Method Of Chicken Pakoras
- Put gram flour, salt, sweet soda, red chilies and ginger garlic paste in a bowl and mix well with water. Make a thick paste.
- Heat oil in a wok. Dip the chicken pieces cut into cubes in a gram flour mixture and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Take them out on paper towel and serve them with ginger garlic sauce.
- Finely chop ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add tomato ketchup, ginger and garlic.
- When it is slightly cooked, add red chilies and take them off the flame.