This recipe for chicken pancakes is shared by the famous chef of Pakistan chef Mehdi. In this dish first, you will make pancakes then stuff it with cooked chicken and pour white sauce and cheese over it. It tastes like lasagna but more yummy and tasty.
Ingredients Of Chicken Pancakes
- 750 gm boneless chicken
- 1/2 liter milk
- 25 gm butter
- 250 gm chicken stock
- 50 gm cream
- 8 mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 200 gm refined flour
- 20 gm cornflour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Green coriander leaves as required, chopped
- 100 gm cheese, grated
- Oil as required
Method Of Chicken Pancakes
- To make pancakes, take eggs, flour, milk, salt, black pepper, and coriander leaves in a bowl and whisk it till all things are combined and a smooth batter is formed.
- Heat few drops of oil in a non-stick pan and make pancakes by taking a spoon full of mixture and spreading it along the pan to make a thin layer.
- When it is golden from both sides, take it out, and repeat the process.
- Melt butter in another pan. Add chicken pieces and cook till they change color.
- To make white sauce put milk, cream, chicken cubes, or stock and cornflour in a pan and cook till the mixture becomes thick. Keep aside a little sauce and in the remaining add chicken and mushrooms, and cook it a while longer.
- Place pancakes on a baking tray and spread the chicken and sauce mixture on them. Roll them up and sprinkle grated cheese and the remaining white sauce over them.
- Bake in a preheated oven for few minutes. Take it out when the cheese melts. Serve hot.