I tried these chicken patties yesterday at iftar. I used ready-made puff pastry which is easily available at all superstores. you can also make them with frozen parathas. Here is another recipe for patties you can try.https://www.neelscorner.com/chicken-puff-pastry-patties/
Ingredients Of Chicken Patties
- chicken breast 1 large (boiled & shredded)
- onion 1 medium (finely chopped)
- bell pepper 1 small (deseeded finely chopped)
- milk 1 cup
- plain flour 2tbs
- unsalted butter 2tbs
- salt 1ts
- black pepper powder or crushed 1tsp (heaped)
- readymade puff pastry
- 1 egg
- sesame seeds
Method Of Chicken Patties
- Boil chicken and shred keep aside. Melt butter in a pan add onion and cook till gets soft on high flame.
- Add flour, salt, black pepper, and cook for 2 minutes. Then add milk mix well so that they are no lumps on low flame and cook till gets thick.
- Now add the chicken mix and leave it to cool completely. once cooled add bell pepper mix well.
- preheat oven 375f, 190c, gas mark 5. Beat the egg for brushing.
- Dust the working surface with flour and place the puff pastry and cut it with a cutter (for 10 patties you need 30 cut pieces). You can make circles or triangles. any shape you like.
- Brush one piece with egg add a tsp of chicken mixture, then place the second piece of puff pastry brush with egg & repeat for the third piece, press it down slightly to seal the sides now brush egg. Sprinkle sesame seeds on it
- bake for 25 to 30 minutes or till puffs up and is golden.
- serve hot.