Here is a yummy recipe for chicken reshmi kebabs for all those who love to eat chicken in different forms. Enjoy it with parathas and mint dip.
Ingredients Of Chicken Reshmi Kebabs
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken, medium size pieces
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tbsp ground mint leaves
- 1 tbsp ground coriander leaves
- 3 green chilies, grounded
- Salt to taste
Method Of Chicken Reshmi Kebabs
- In a bowl take a cream and mix garlic ginger paste, mint, coriander, green chilies and salt in it.
- Now add chicken pieces in this mixture and marinate it for 4-6 hours.
- Take skewers and put chicken pieces in them and barbeque them. Apply oil on them while you barbeque them.
- You can also bake them in the oven for 10 minutes, turn them and then bake them for 5 more minutes.
- Another method is that take a non-stick pan and put the chicken mixture with all marinade in it. Cook it till chicken is done.
Tried Singaporean Rice with your recipe. It was awesome and so easy.Thanks for the recipe.
thanks for your feedback