Here is a yummy recipe for chicken reshmi kebabs for all those who love to eat chicken in different forms. Enjoy it with parathas and mint dip.
Ingredients Of Chicken Reshmi Kebabs
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken, medium size pieces
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tbsp ground mint leaves
- 1 tbsp ground coriander leaves
- 3 green chilies, grounded
- Salt to taste
Method Of Chicken Reshmi Kebabs
- In a bowl take a cream and mix garlic ginger paste, mint, coriander, green chilies and salt in it.
- Now add chicken pieces in this mixture and marinate it for 4-6 hours.
- Take skewers and put chicken pieces in them and barbeque them. Apply oil on them while you barbeque them.
- You can also bake them in the oven for 10 minutes, turn them and then bake them for 5 more minutes.
- Another method is that take a non-stick pan and put the chicken mixture with all marinade in it. Cook it till chicken is done.