- 1 egg
- 375 gm chicken mince
- 200 gm ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion tops
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg beaten for glazing
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- sesame seeds as required
- Preheat the oven at 210 degree and brush oven tray lightly with oil or butter.
- Beat the egg in bowl, add chicken mince, cheese, basil, green onion,salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
- With damp hands, make the rolls of 20 cm long. Make 4 rolls with the filling.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 2 and brush each sheet with water. lay a roll of filling on the bottom third of each sheet and roll up as for a sausage roll. Cut each roll in 6 pieces and place on oven tray.
- Brush them with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds and bake for 20-25 minutes or untill puffed and golden brown.
- Serve hot with chili garlic sauce.