Here is a Recipe for chicken roast by chef Zakir. Marinate chicken overnight for best results.
Ingredients Of Chicken Roast
- 1 whole chicken with skin
- 4 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 lemon’s juice
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 small sized ginger sliced
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
Method Of Chicken Roast
- In a bowl mix Worcester sauce, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, nutmeg powder, black and white pepper and salt. Apply this mixture all over on chicken with the help of your hands. Apply it inside and outside of chicken.
- Now fill green onion, onion, garlic, and ginger inside the chicken.
- Apply oil all over the chicken and wrap it in foil paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake it for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve hot with salad and sauce.
Tip: Apply cuts on chicken before making this roast