These chicken roll in pita bread are really very tasty and easy to make. You can serve them in a dinner and also as a snack in evening. Serve them with any dip or green chutney.
Ingredients Of Chicken Roll
- 2 pita bread
- 250 gm chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 medium piece ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 4 tbsp Cabbage, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp oil
- Oil for frying
Cooking Method Of Chicken Roll
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic and ginger in it for few seconds. Now add chicken and fry it. Add onion, carrot, capsicum and cabbage. Mix it well.
- Now add salt, black pepper and both red chilies and ketchup.
- Apply little oil in a pan and toast the pita bread lightly.
- Add 1 crushed clove of garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper in mayonnaise and apply it on pita bread.
- Now put the chicken mixture in pita bread and make a roll.
- Serve hot with Green chutney or tomato ketchup.