This recipe is one of my favorite. Whenever I have some leftover chicken I baked these chicken stuffed potatoes. I love them with lots of cheese topping. You can use cooked chicken or boiled chicken whatever you have in its filling. You can boil potatoes or you can also microwave them.
Ingredients Of Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
- 4-5 unpeeled boiled potatoes
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- Mayonnaise as required
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Cooking Method Of Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
- Cut the baked potatoes in half (lengthwise) while they’re still hot. Scoop out most of the potato. Make sure you leave a thin potato layer in the shell.
- Mix shredded chicken with mayonnaise salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Fill in the potatoes shells with chicken mixture and top it with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.