If you are looking for easy and quick chicken Tandoori paratha roll recipe then here is one for you. In this recipe, I used frozen dawn parathas but you can also make these parathas at home if you want to. You can find the recipe of parathas here
- 1 packet frozen parathas, any brand
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 4tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp Shan tandoori masala
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup tamarind paste
- 1 onion cut in rings
- 1 piece of coal
- 2tbp oil
Method Of Chicken Tandoori Paratha Roll
- Marinate boneless chicken in yogurt, tandoori masala, ginger, and garlic paste and leave it for one hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add marinated chicken in it. Cook till its tender and all water dries up.
- Now put burned coal in it and pour few drops of oil on coal and cover the pan immediately. This smoke will give the barbequed flavor to the chicken.
- Heat frozen parathas. Now put tandoori chicken, tamarind paste, and onions in it. Roll it and cut it from the center and serve hot with any garlic mayo dip or with green mint chutney.
- You can also use homemade parathas for this recipe made with wheat flour to make your parathas more healthy.
- My kids love to have these in their lunch boxes. A full meal for kids lunch to send at school with them. You can also freeze the cooked chicken and can use it for lunch whenever you need to send it to kid’s school.