Its really very easy to make chicken tempura, just coat chicken with some ingredient and fry it. Yup That’s easy.
Ingredients Of Chicken Tempura
- 1 chicken breast, cut in long stripes
- Salt as required
- Black and white pepper as required
- Chinese salt as required
- For Batter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black and white pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chinese salt
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
Method Of Chicken Tempura
- Season chicken stripes with salt, Chinese salt, black and white pepper. Set it aside.
- Now for batter first add all dry ingredients and spices in garlic. Add egg and mix it well. Add little water to make the batter smooth.
- Just before frying add little oil in batter and mix it.
- Now coat chicken stripes in refined flour and then in batter. Heat oil and fry the tempuras on medium heat till they are golden in color.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.