- 300 gm yoghurt
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 2 onions,chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 6 green chilies
- 3 big cardamoms
- 4 small cardamoms
- 4-6 cloves and whole black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- i/2 bunch coriander,chopped
- Heat oil and fry onions but care should be taken that onions should not turn brown.As we are making white curry so fry onions on low heat.
- Add both cardamoms, cloves,black pepper,bay leaves and cinnamon.
- Now add chicken and garlic ginger paste. Stir it well.
- Add yogurt and 1 cup water and salt, cover it for few minutes.
- Add green chilies when gravy started to dry up. Cook till chicken is tender and done.Garnish it with coriander.
- Serve with chapattis.
“•Add yogurt and 1 cup water and salt, cover it for few minutes.” do you mix it or 1 cup each???
Its 300 gm yogurt and i cup of water each.