Here is the recipe of chicken white korma by chef Gulzar.
Ingredients Of Chicken White Korma
- 1 kg chicken
- 1/2 kg yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond paste
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1tsp hot spices with nutmeg
- 1 tbsp white pepper powder
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 3 black cardamoms
- 8 green cardamoms
- 8 cloves
- 1 onion, make a paste
- 5 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method Of Chicken White Korma
- Heat oil in a pan, add cloves, cinnamon, black and green cardamoms. Cook till they sizzle.
- Add chicken in it and cook for 5 minutes or till it changes it color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and onion paste. Cook till oil separates. Mix yogurt, white pepper, salt and hot spices with nutmeg in a bowl. Add this mixture in chicken and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Add cream and almond paste in it cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it with naan.
neel plzzz add more in beauty section!!!waiting eagerly
i will soon write something in beauty section meena for you:)
I love thsi recipe, it is now a favourite-Thanx NEEL!
hey neel, can u please guide me on how to make onion and almond paste ?:)
cut onions in slices and make their paste in blender. Soak almonds in warm water and then blend in blender.
I hv tried only chicken creamy haandi n that hs become kind of signture dish of mine. Thanks a lot for perfect recipie. But i m not able to explore similar recipies not even in webite. Wats the way
There is search box on top of page if you check from computer. If you chevk from mobile then search box os at bottom.you can search any recipe on my blog by name there
You can also search recipes in google search. Write name of recipe and neelscorner with it