Mushroom contains high fiber and essential B vitamins. It is a good source of vitamin D and low in saturated fats. One thing to keep in mind is to always use canned mushrooms, and never try to pick them yourself, as there is a risk that you can pick the toxic ones, which are not good for your health. Here is a yummy and easy recipe for chicken with mushrooms.
Ingredients Of Chicken With Mushrooms
- 11/2 kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 cup stock
- 1 lemon juice
- Parsley chopped as required
- 4 tbsp vinegar
Method Of Chicken With Mushrooms
- Heat oil in a pan and stir-fry garlic and ginger paste. Add chicken and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Add mushrooms and mix it for more than 5 minutes. Add vinegar and stock it, bring it to a boil, and then add lemon juice.
- Cover it and cook it till the chicken is tender. We need about half a cup of liquid, so if there is more than that in the pan, reduce it over high heat.
- Garnish it with chopped parsley.