- 1 cup chikoo, peeled and deseeded, and little for garnish
- 1 cup cold milk
- Ice as required
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- Almond essence and chocolate syrup as required
- Peel and deseed chikoo and chill.
- Pour cold milk,ice and caster sugar into the blender and blend on high speed till slightly slushy.
- Add chikoo cubes and mix till just combined, then stir in essence.
- Place remaining chopped chikoo in a chilled glass and pour some chocolate syrup on top.
- Pour in the shake and serve immediately.