chili con queso is a Spanish word and it means “Chile with cheese”.It is an appetizer that is served in Tex-Mex restaurants. Main ingredients are sour cream and cheese.
Ingredients Of chili Con Queso
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1tsp chili powder
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Method Of Chili Con Queso
- Heat a little oil and fry the onion, until very soft but not browned. Add chili powder and cook for few more seconds.
- Add sour cream and stir until warmed through and thinned down slightly.
- Now add cheese, stir until melted and smooth.
- Serve at once with corn or potato chips.
Image courtesy of Homesick Texan
Sour cream is easily available??
Using this photo is a violation of my copyright. You need to either give me a credit and link back to the original post or remove it. If this does not happen, I will have to report you. Thank you.
The original post:
The post has been updated with the link back to your post.
Thank you for mentioning this.