China grass is just a vegetarian gelatin obtained from seaweeds and it is used in making many desserts. It is also known as agar agar in Hindi. Following is the recipe of sweet known as china grass chocolate by our famous chef Zakir.
Ingredients Of China Grass Chocolate
- 150 gm. cooking chocolate
- 500 gm. milk
- Sugar as required
- 10-15 gm. china grass
Method Of China Grass Chocolate
- Take a cooking chocolate in a bowl and melt it in a microwave or in a double boiler.
- Boil milk in a pan and add sugar in it. Add china grass and mix it till it dissolves in milk.
- Now add this milk over melted chocolate and mix it with a spoon and refrigerate it till it sets.
- Garnish with grated chocolate or whipped cream.