Try this yummy recipe for Chinese chicken wings and make your lunch and dinner more attractive and tasty.
Ingredients Of Chinese Chicken Wings
- 6 chicken wings
- 1 tbs ginger and garlic paste
- 2tbs flour
- 2 tbs corn flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- Oil for frying
Method Of Chinese Chicken Wings
- In a bowl add soya sauce, ginger garlic paste and little salt and chili powder.
- Add chicken wings, coat well and set aside for half an hour
- Make a smooth batter by adding corn flour, flour,salt, pepper and beaten eggs.
- Heat oil and dip each wing in the batter and coat evenly, and deep fry the wings till golden brown.
- Serve fried chicken wings hot with thin slices of onion and lemon.