This Chinese egg fried rice is without chicken but if you want to make chicken fried rice then the recipe is the same, just add fried chicken strips to it. This recipe is shared by Chef Zakir. Egg fried rice can be a healthy meal option if it is made with whole grains and a variety of vegetables and prepared in a healthy manner. Whole grains, such as brown rice, are a good source of fiber and nutrients, including B vitamins, magnesium, and iron.
Ingredients Of Chinese Egg Fried Rice
- 2 cups rice, washed and soaked for half an hour
- 1 capsicum, cut in stripes
- 1 carrot, cut in stripes
- 2 green onion, chopped, only the green part
- 2 eggs, beaten with a little yellow color
- 2tbsp Worchester sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- White pepper to taste
Method Of Chinese Fried Rice
- Boil the water in a wok for rice. When the water starts boiling add rice. Cook it till the rice is done. Now drain them and put them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic. Add eggs and stir them continually. When eggs are cooked then add all vegetables, salt, black and white pepper. Mix it and add rice to it.
- Now add Worchester sauce and soya sauce. Cover it and cook it on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with any Chinese gravy.