This recipe is perfect for Christmas eve or any other occasion. Chocolate biscuit trifle has its own unique taste with layers of brownies, chocolate custard, cream, and crushed biscuits. You can serve this dessert after lunch or dinner. It looks fancy on the table and no other dessert can beat its taste.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Biscuit Trifle
- 1 cup brownies, cut in squares
- 1 packet cream
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tsp. cornflour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 packet simple chocolate sweet biscuits
Method Of Chocolate Biscuit Trifle
- Boil the milk and then add sugar in it. When sugar is dissolved then add cocoa and cornflour( dissolved in cold milk) in it.
- Stir continually to avoid any lumps in it and cook till it thickens.
- Whip the cream with 2 tbsp. sugar until it becomes thick and forms peaks. Take chilled cream for the best results.
- Take a dish and arrange brownies in it. Now put the chocolate custard over it. And then layer of whipped cream and add the layer of crushed biscuits on top. You can take any chocolate biscuits of your choice. I sometimes add Oreos too.
- Garnish it with some cream and dry fruit. Serve chilled. Add walnuts or cashew nuts on top.