Try this yummy chocolate bounties and enjoy it with your kids. You can also use them in decorating your desserts and cakes.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Bounties
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- 1/2 kg flour
- 200 gm cooking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 50 gm dry milk
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
- 1 pinch salt
Method Of Chocolate Bounties
- Melt the cooking chocolate in a double boiler ( boil water in a big pan, put chocolate in a bowl and place that bowl in boiling water’s surface and let the chocolate melt, stir continually.)
- Take flour and add salt, eggs, dry milk and oil in it. Now knead it into the dough with the help of water. Add 1 cup more flour and keep kneading it till it forms a dough.
- Now leave the dough without cover at room temperature for 10 minutes. Now you have to make balls quickly because we don’t need yeast to make the size of dough double.
- Now make a round shape of dough with the help of a rolling pin. Cut the dough with the help of cutter into small round shapes. If you don’t have a cutter then you can also take the cover of lipstick or the metal cover of some bottle.
- Make as many small bounties as you want and sprinkle flour all over them. Heat the oil and deep fry the bounties till they are very light golden in color.
- Now add 1 cup fresh cream in chocolate and mix it well after removing it from the stove. Dip half or full bounties in chocolate and put them in the refrigerator to set. Sprinkle icing sugar over them.
i like ur dessert