This dessert chocolate brownie trifle looks really fancy on the table but it is very easy to make. These layers of chocolate feel like heaven on earth. Everyone will love you for this yummy dessert. You can make brownies from scratch or can also use ready-made brownies. Here is a recipe for homemade brownies https://www.neelscorner.com/christmas-brownies-recipe/
Ingredients Of Chocolate Brownie Trifle
- 6 brownies
- 2 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 4 cups heavy cream, very cold
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate shavings or crushed walnuts to garnish
Method Of Chocolate Brownie Trifle
- Cut brownies into small square pieces.
- Pour 4 cups of cold milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mix and beat with a whisk or electric mixer for 2 to 5 minutes or until set. Refrigerate until ready to assemble trifle.
- Place the sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and whisk (or mix with the aid of a stand or electric mixer) just until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a large dessert bowl, add a layer of brownies, whipped cream, and chocolate pudding. Repeat with another layer of brownies, whipped cream, and chocolate pudding. Finish off with whipped cream and sprinkle some chocolate shavings or crushed walnuts. You can also use chocolate chips in layers and on top.
- Serve chilled or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
This dessert can be easily adapted to different dessert bowl sizes. You can even make individual trifles! Just make even layers of brownies, whipped cream, and chocolate pudding.
– PREP AHEAD – You can make this trifle a day ahead and store it in the fridge until ready to serve!