Here is a recipe for chocolate brownies by chef Asad. I can have these brownies anytime with my coffee. You can also serve them without any sauce on top or you can also serve it with ice cream or some whipped cream. Take butter and eggs at room temperature for better results.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Brownies
- 250 gm. cooking chocolate
- 6 tbsp. cream
Method Of Chocolate Brownies
- Take a bowl add melted butter and sugar in it, beat it.
- When it becomes creamy then add melted cooking chocolate and beat it again.
- Then add egg one by one and beat it.
- At last, add flour and mix it.
- Pour it into 8×8 brownies try and bake it on 180c for 40 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Melt cooking chocolates in the double boiler, when it’s melted add cream and mix it.
- Pour it on brownies and enjoy it. You can also garnish them with nuts if you like or can be served with vanilla ice cream and some whipped cream.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.