Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries……………….so many occasions to celebrate and no celebration is complete without a tasty cake. And when its home made, the taste is incomparable. Try these at home and be prepared to be swept away by flattering praises
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cake
- 6 eggs
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup coco powder
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 80 gm butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup grated cooking chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Method Of Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven at 250 degrees.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Beat the egg whites with beater till they are stiff and form peaks.
- Add icing sugar and butter in yolks and mix it with spoon. When it is well mixed then beat it with beater. Add baking powder, coco powder, flour and milk in yolk mixture. Mix it well till it forms a paste.
- Fold this mixture in egg whites with the help of spoon. Apply butter on all sides of baking tin and pour this mixture in tin. Bake in oven for 35 minutes or till its done.
- Take cream and beat it with 4 tbsp coco powder and 6tbsp icing sugar until its thick and fluffy, put it in fridge to cool it.
- Now we make a sugar syrup, take 1 cup water and heat it add 1 tsp vanilla essence and 2 tbsp icing sugar. Cook it for 2-3 minutes and set it aside.
- Cut the cake into half horizontally, pour sugar syrup on it and then spread the cream.
- Place the other half of the cake on it and cover it all with cream and grated chocolate.