I watched this recipe on YouTube and i liked it the moment i saw it. Ingredients and method was very simple so i tried it yesterday and the result was good. So now i am sharing it with all of you.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extracts
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- Mix flour,salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar with electric beater. When its light and fluffy then add egg and vanilla essence.
- Now reduce the beater speed and add flour mixture, chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix it well with wooden spoon.
- Oil the baking tray and put the mixture of cookies with the help of spoon. There should be 3 inch gap between each cookie.
- Bake it for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Let them cool down first and then serve them.