I watched this recipe for chocolate chip and walnut cookies on YouTube and I liked it the moment I saw it. The ingredients and method were straightforward so I tried it yesterday and the result was good. So now I am sharing it with all of you. Just the smell of these cookies baking in the oven can boost your mood and make you feel happy. Eating a chocolate chip cookie can also help to relieve stress and anxiety. The carbohydrates in the cookie helps to release serotonin, which is a “feel good” chemical in your brain.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Chip and Walnut Cookies
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extracts
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric beater when it’s light and fluffy then add egg and vanilla essence.
- Now reduce the beater speed and add the flour mixture, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Mix it well with a wooden spoon.
- Oil the baking tray and put the mixture of cookies with the help of a spoon. There should be a 3-inch gap between each cookie.
- Bake it for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Let them cool down first and then serve them.