In the following recipe, I used cooking chocolate chunks in biscuits as I was out of chocolate chips. This recipe is really simple and easy and its now one of my favorite recipe after trying so many chocolate chip cookies recipes.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup ground sugar
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Chocolate chips as required
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2tbsp coco powder
Method Of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beat butter and both sugars till its creamy. Now add the egg in it and beat it again. Add vanilla essence and beat it.
- Sift flour baking powder and coco powder. Add flour mixture in butter mixture and fold it with a wooden spoon. It will take shape of sticky dough. Add chocolate chips in it and fold it.
- Grease the baking tray and drop a tablespoon of batter on a tray. bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Remove carefully as cookies will be soft. Place them on the rack and let the air pass from them. It will make your cookies crispy. Otherwise, if you will place them on a plate then it will become soggy from one side.