This recipe is shared by Fatima Qureshi. These chocolate cookie cups have a chewy and moist base filled with hot lava chocolate sauce. It’s a treat for chocolate lovers. These cups are perfect to share in the holiday season.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cookie Cups
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. cornflour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
For Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup cooking chocolate
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup milk
Method Of Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Have two mini muffin pans ready.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda, cornflour, and chocolate chips.
- Melt the butter and then cool it down. add brown sugar in it and mix it with the electric beater. add vanilla essence and egg one by one. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and fold with the spoon. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now take a cookie dough mixture and roll it with a rolling pin and cut small round circles. Place circles of dough into prepared muffin cups tray press down lightly in the center to make a well.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Chocolate Filling
- Mix all ingredients of chocolate sauce and cook till it thickens. fill the cookie cups with sauce and serve
There is NO mention in chocolate chips in the ingredient list. The blurry pic seems to indicate that mini chocolate chips are in the cookie and the instructions say add chocolate chips. ?!!?
do add 1 cup chocolate chips