This recipe is shared by Fatima Qureshi. These chocolate cookie cups have a chewy and moist base filled with hot lava chocolate sauce. It’s a treat for chocolate lovers. These cups are perfect to share in the holiday season.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cookie Cups
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. cornflour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
For Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup cooking chocolate
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup milk
Method Of Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Have two mini muffin pans ready.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda, cornflour, and chocolate chips.
- Melt the butter and then cool it down. add brown sugar in it and mix it with the electric beater. add vanilla essence and egg one by one. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and fold with the spoon. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now take a cookie dough mixture and roll it with a rolling pin and cut small round circles. Place circles of dough into prepared muffin cups tray press down lightly in the center to make a well.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Chocolate Filling
- Mix all ingredients of chocolate sauce and cook till it thickens. fill the cookie cups with sauce and serve