They are really very cheap to make and easy to do. So really, I don’t care much for paying for them or eating them outside unless they’re free or really cheap. So you also try them and i bet that your kids will love them. Enjoy
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cream Puff
- 100gm cooking chocolate
- 1 packet cream
- 3tbsp sugar
Method Of Chocolate Cream Puff
- In a pan boil butter and water. When it starts boiling then add flour and mix it with wooden spoon. Stir vigorously over low heat about one minute or until mixture forms a ball.
- Let it cool down and then add eggs one by one and mix it continually until it becomes smooth.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Now grease the oven tray and drop dough by Tablespoons 3” apart.
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Melt the cooking chocolate in microwave or in double boiler. Add sugar and cream in it and mix it well.
- Now apply a little cut in puffs and fill the chocolate cream in them. Pour the remaining chocolate cream over them and pit them in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
Tip: You can also fill them with whipped cream.