I have a confession to make……..Yes, I am a chocoholic. I can’t stop myself when I see chocolate in anything. I just love to make things with chocolate like cakes, cupcakes, desserts, muffins, donuts and the list goes on. Here is one of my favorite chocolate cupcakes treat for my sweet tooth. You can make 12 cupcakes with this recipe.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cupcakes
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup ground sugar
- 100 gm. butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Cooking chocolate as required
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
Method Of Chocolate Cupcakes
- Beat butter and sugar together till it’s creamy and white in color.
- Now add egg one by one and beat it well.
- Add vanilla essence and milk and beat again. Add sifted flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix it well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees or till they are done.
- Let your cupcakes cool down. Now melt the chocolate in microwave with a little cream. Pour the melted chocolate on your cupcakes and add some sprinkles. Enjoy it with your tea.