Dark chocolate is good for your heart. A small bar of it every day can help keep your heart and cardiovascular system running well. Try this recipe for chocolate espresso pots with lots of chocolate.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Espresso Pots
- 6 ounces cooking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp. coffee powder
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch salt
Method Of Chocolate Espresso Pots
- Preheat oven on 150 degrees centigrade. Cook chocolate in a double boiler till melt.
In a saucepan cook 1-1/2 cup cream, 2/3 cup milk, 2 tsp. coffee powder and a pinch of salt. Cook till the mixture starts boiling. Stir continuously.
- Now mix this cream mixed with chocolate. Beat well till the mixture become smooth.
- In another bowl beat 6 egg yolks with 2 tbsp. sugar and a pinch of salt. Add chocolate mixture and beat well. Now leave it to cool.
- Pour this mixture in a dessert bowl, seal with a foil, prick the foil with a fork. Fill the ovenproof tray with water and put dessert bowl in it. Put the tray in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Chill for 3 hours and serve till firm.
- You can serve them with whipped cream or custard. Kids wil love them with vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
- Try this recipe and share your feedback in comments section below.