Try these chocolate heart muffins on his special day and bowl him over completely. Take a heart-shaped tin and bake these muffins in it. I am sure you wouldn’t be able to stop at one. The trick to make it super easy is to bake your cupcakes in a heart-shaped pan instead of a regular muffin tin! All you have to do is put your cupcake liners in a heart-shaped pan and then fill them about halfway with batter. Bake them you’ll have a heart-shaped cupcake cake right out of the pan.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Heart Muffins
- 9.8 ounces flour
- 3.2 ounces chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3.2-ounce sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 5 ounces of soft butter
- 9.6 ounces sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees. Grease the small heart-shaped muffin tins.
- Mix the flour with chocolate, baking powder, and baking soda well.
- Beat the eggs lightly, add sugar vanilla sugar, butter, and sour cream, and mix well. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix it well.
- Fill the batter into baking molds. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle muffins with icing sugar.
- The fluffy batter is what gives cupcakes their soft, spongy texture. Muffins, on the other hand, are moist and dense. Another important difference between a cupcake and a muffin is that cupcakes tend to have more sugar so they’re a lot sweeter than muffins.