Here is a recipe for super soft and moist chocolate heaven cupcakes. You can have them with melted chocolate on top or with whipped cream or buttercream. Another yummy cupcake recipe to try https://www.neelscorner.com/chocolate-cupcakes-by-chef-arshad/
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- chocolate chips as required
Method Of Chocolate Heaven Cupcakes
- Beat egg and sugar till it is creamy. Add oil in it and beat it again with an electric hand beater.
- Take a bowl and mix dry ingredients in it. That is flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- Now fold dry ingredients into egg mixture with a wooden spoon. Add 2tbsp yogurt and mix.
- Preheat oven. Pour cupcake mixture into cupcake cases and bake it for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add whatever topping you like. I put some melted chocolate with cream and chocolate chips on top.
- You can add buttercream frosting or ganache. You can also garnish it with whipped cream, sprinkles, and small candies.
- You can store these cupcakes in an airtight container for up to one week and can also freeze them without any frosting.