Here is a recipe for chocolate icecream by chef Adeel khan. Do try and beat the summer heat with this chilled dessert.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Icecream
- 200 gm cooking chocolate, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Melt the cooking chocolate in a double boiler.
- In other pan heat milk and condensed milk together. When it starts boiling add cream and melted chocolate in it.
- Add sugar in it and stir it continually. It starts to thicken at this point.
- Now dissolve cornflour and cocoa powder in water and add it in milk mixture. Whisk it continually.
- Now put the mixture in a dish and cover it with foil paper and let it freeze for 5-6 hours.