Here is a recipe for chocolate icecream by chef Adeel khan. Do try and beat the summer heat with this chilled dessert.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Icecream
- 200 gm cooking chocolate, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Melt the cooking chocolate in a double boiler.
- In other pan heat milk and condensed milk together. When it starts boiling add cream and melted chocolate in it.
- Add sugar in it and stir it continually. It starts to thicken at this point.
- Now dissolve cornflour and cocoa powder in water and add it in milk mixture. Whisk it continually.
- Now put the mixture in a dish and cover it with foil paper and let it freeze for 5-6 hours.
DOES THE RECIPE REQUIRE FRESH CREAM? IF SO, WHICH ONE – SINGLE OR DOUBLE? THANK YOU.
you can take the simple whipping cream
iam from gujrat pakistan and living with my family in greece.i watch all over your food receipes program in pakistani chanal hum tv.every receipe i are fantastic gratest and un beliveable .only one request,pl,tell us your phone no live program and also show your no in your live program for the people contact.pl reply me live program phone no in my e mail address.(email@example.com )and also reply in your live tv program .thanks you take care, God save u and us and also everybody.