This recipe for chocolate jaffa muffins is shared by Fati Naz. You can give these muffins to kids for school and you can have them with your evening tea. You can make these muffins with a hand mixer too.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Jaffa Muffins
- 2.1/2 cup (375 gm.) self-raising flour
- 100 g cold butter chopped finely
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1,1/4 cup buttermilk (310 ml)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Choco chips
- 2tb finely grated orange rind
Method Of Chocolate Jaffa Muffins
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Grease 12 hole muffin pan.
- Sift flour into the large bowl …rub in butter, stir in sugar, buttermilk and egg…Do not over mix …mixture should be lumpy.Stir in Choco chips…and rind.
- Divide mixture into pan holes; bake about 20 minutes.Stand muffins in pan 5 minutes before turning ,top side up, onto wire rack to cool …