Its been a very long time since I write something for my blog. I was really busy in some family matters and then Ramzan and eid. Here I am posting the recipe of one of my dear friend fati . Hope you all will like it and try this chocolate kiss biscuits.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Kiss Biscuits
- 125gm butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. icing sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 tbsp. coco powder
- 85 gm. chocolate spread
Method Of Chocolate Kiss Biscuits
- Preheat oven at 180. Lightly grease 2 oven trays.
- Beat butter and sugar with the electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Sift the dry ingredients ( plain flour, corn flour & cocoa powder) and stir sifted dry ingredients in two batches.
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a fluted tube. Pipe rosettes of mixture onto a lined baking tray. Allowing 3 cm between each biscuit.
- Bake in 180 C oven for 10 minutes. Allow biscuits to cool on the tray for 5 minutes. Lift onto a wire rack to cool.
- Sandwich with Chocolate spread or Nutella to serve. Or you can pipe the chocolate over them.
The chocolate spread will balance the sugar which is low in biscuits.