Its been a very long time since I write something for my blog. I was really busy in some family matters and then Ramzan and eid. Here I am posting the recipe of one of my dear friend fati . Hope you all will like it and try this chocolate kiss biscuits.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Kiss Biscuits
- 125gm butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. icing sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 tbsp. coco powder
- 85 gm. chocolate spread
Method Of Chocolate Kiss Biscuits
- Preheat oven at 180. Lightly grease 2 oven trays.
- Beat butter and sugar with the electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Sift the dry ingredients ( plain flour, corn flour & cocoa powder) and stir sifted dry ingredients in two batches.
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a fluted tube. Pipe rosettes of mixture onto a lined baking tray. Allowing 3 cm between each biscuit.
- Bake in 180 C oven for 10 minutes. Allow biscuits to cool on the tray for 5 minutes. Lift onto a wire rack to cool.
- Sandwich with Chocolate spread or Nutella to serve. Or you can pipe the chocolate over them.
The chocolate spread will balance the sugar which is low in biscuits.
Absolutely Delicious Dear. With some tea, coffee or hot chocolate 😋. Thank you very much! Chocolate Kiss Biscuits
thanks a lot for liking