This is Nadia Sohail recipe of chocolate mocha brownies and i tried it and the result was superb. Caramel sauce topping make these brownies yummier. For caramel topping you can take any caramel chocolate of your choice.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Mocha Brownies
- Eggs 3
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cocoa 1/4cup
- Chocolate 120g almost 3/4 cup
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Instant coffee 1 tsp
- Butter 1/4cup
- Oil 1/2cup
- Yogurt 3 tbsp
- Flour 1cup
- Baking powder 1tsp
- Baking soda 1/2tsp
Method Of Chocolate Mocha Brownies
- Pre heat oven at 180c.
- Dessolve coffee in hot milk and set it aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate and set it aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder , baking soda and cocoa three times. It will make your brownies more soft and moist.
- Beat eggs and sugar. Add in yogurt ,oil, milk and butter chocolate mixture, mix thoroughly and add dry ingredients mix again and pour in lined and greased pan . Bake for 30 minutes.
For caramel sauce
Galaxy caramel chocolate 100g
Milk pack cream ( heavy cream) 100g
Milk as required (1_2tbsp)
Cook on low heat and spread over brownies. Serve with tea or you can also serve it with ice cream.