For all chocolate lovers…..stop counting your calories just give a fair treat to your taste buds with this recipe for chocolate mousse cake.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 1 chocolate sponge cake
- 1.5 tsp. gelatin
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup fresh dairy cream, chilled
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1/2 cup cream
Method Of Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Beat 3 eggs well till it becomes foamy, add sugar in it gradually and mix it well.
- Whip 1 cup cream when it starts thickening add 2 tbsp. caster sugar in it and beat again.
- Melt chocolate and add 1/2 cup cream in it. Mix it well.
- Dissolve gelatin in quarter cup water and heat it. Don’t let it boil.
- Add gelatin mixture to chocolate mixture. And then add it to egg mixture and beat it well.
- Now fold whipped cream into it.
- Put half sponge of chocolate cake in cheesecake pan and pour half filling over it. Put another half of cake on it and pour remaining mixture. Freeze till it sets.
- Garnish with Whipped cream and chocolate.