I watched this program on TV by chef Tahir and I tried this chocolate sauce for my cakes and everyone loves it. Its simple and you can also give your kids milk with this sauce. I bet that you kids will love drinking that milk.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Sauce
- 1½ cups of milk
- 30g of butter
- 4 tbsp of sugar
- 4 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of cream
- 1½ tbsp of corn flour
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence
Method Of Cocoa Chocolate Sauce
- Blend together the milk, sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour with a whisk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the butter. Stir the butter until it melts and blends into the sauce mixture.
- Finally, add the vanilla essence and the cream and stir well.
- Serve the sauce warm with your favorite pudding/ice cream etc