I watched this program on TV by chef Tahir and I tried this chocolate sauce for my cakes and everyone loves it. Its simple and you can also give your kids milk with this sauce. I bet that you kids will love drinking that milk.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Sauce
- 1½ cups of milk
- 30g of butter
- 4 tbsp of sugar
- 4 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of cream
- 1½ tbsp of corn flour
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence
Method Of Cocoa Chocolate Sauce
- Blend together the milk, sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour with a whisk until a smooth paste has formed.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the butter. Stir the butter until it melts and blends into the sauce mixture.
- Finally, add the vanilla essence and the cream and stir well.
- Serve the sauce warm with your favorite pudding/ice cream etc
Hi Neel,u r doing a great job.. waiting for new recipes.
From : a regular visitor
i will post some new recipes soon.
i want 2 know if chocolate sauce is very thick n solidifies at room temp or in fridge or not ?????
& can da chocolate syrup b used on cakes ??????
you can put the chocolate sauce in air tight container in fridge ,it solidifies a little in fridge but not at room tempreture and you can use the chocolate syurup on cakes but it should be little thick.
i want 2 make sauce but don’t want it 2 solidify….i want it in molten form…
i want 2 make it on sunday & then refrigerate it…. & want 2 serve it on monday in molten form :s wat shud i do ????
make it on sunday and put it in fridge and take it out frome fridge before half an houre before serving and it will be in normal form at room temperature
thank u so much….ur doing a great job !!
thanx for appreciating my efforts. today i make that sauce and i put it in container and my kids now eat it with bread instead of chocolate spread which is available at very high price. this sauce is very yummy and its cost is very low
how long is the shelf life of the chocolate sauce
one week to 10 days