I like different types of smoothies in summer and one of my favorites is a chocolate smoothie. It is easy to make and it will make your feel cool in this scorching heat.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Smoothie
- 2 tbsp. cooking chocolate, crushed
- 200 gm. milk
- 2 tbsp. tapioca pearls (sagu daana)
- Sugar to taste
- Take a pot and pour a quarter cup of water and tapioca pearls and then stir it nicely while heating it.
- When tapioca pearls become like crystals then add milk and again stir it.
- Take another pot and boil 1 cup of milk and along with it put the crushed chocolate in it.
- Make a fine sauce.
- Now take a blender and blend altogether the chocolate sauce, Tapioca Pearls and the remaining milk and sugar as well. Enjoy your healthy chocolate smoothie