If you are chocoholic like me then you will defiantly love this dessert recipe. It is just like chocolate mousse but in the end you have to swirl the dessert in glasses that’s why it is called chocolate swirls. I made this yesterday and everyone loved it.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Swirls
- 3 eggs, separate
- 2 tbsp. gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp. caster sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. chocolate essence
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup whipped fresh cream
- 2 tbsp. coco powder
Method Of Chocolate Swirls
- Mix gelatin in water and heat it for 30 seconds till it dissolves. Don’t let it boil. Set it aside
- Beat 3 eggs white till thy r fluffy and white in color. Add 4tbsp caster sugar and beat it again. Set it aside.
- In a pan add egg yolks, milk, melted chocolate, coco powder and 2 tbsp.. sugar. Cook it in low heat till it thickens lightly and stir it continually.
- Remove from flame and add chocolate essence and gelatin mixture in it. Let it cool down.
- Now fold yolk mixture in egg whites. Add whipped cream in it and beat for one minute on low.
- Pour or swirl it with piping bag in serving glasses and put in fridge to set. Decorate it with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Serve chilled.
آپ کا بلاگ کافی بہتر ہے
امید ہے مزید اچھی تحریریں پرھنے کو ملیں گی
ویسے اردو میں بھی لکھا کیجئے