This chocolate trifle is heaven for chocolate lovers like me. I used homemade brownies in it. You can also use store-bought. You can also use chocolate cake in this recipe. Here is a recipe for brownies that I used in this recipe.
Ingredients Of Chocolate Trifle
- 6 brownies
- 1-liter milk
- Sugar to taste
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1 packet whipped cream
- 1 tsp coffee
- Chocolate chip for garnishing
Method Of Chocolate Trifle
- Crush brownies into small pieces and make one layer of it in serving dish.
- Boil milk and add sugar and cocoa powder in it. Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Dissolve cornflour in water and add in this chocolate custard while stirring. Cook till it thickens. Let it cool down fully and then make the second layer of this custard over brownies.
- Now take chilled cream and whip it with sugar and coffee till soft peaks are formed. Make the third layer with this whipped cream. Garnish it with chocolate chips. You can also add chocolate chips in the center.
- Serve chilled. You can also add chocolate syrup or chocolate sauce on top. Be creative and add whatever you think goes well with the chocolate combination.
- You can also make this one day advance of your dinner or lunch.