The holiday season is around us and Christmas is just 3 weeks away. What makes your Christmas more festive and happy??? I bet it must include gifts and yummy food. Try this easy Christmas brownies recipe and make your day memorable. This recipe makes 20 t0 25 brownies.
Ingredients Of Christmas Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar, powdered
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Method Of Christmas Brownies
- Beat sugar and eggs till they are creamy and mixed well.
- Add milk, vinegar, vanilla essence, and oil. Mix well.
- Now mix flour, salt, cocoa, baking powder, and soda in a bowl. Add these dry ingredients in the egg mixture and mix well.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or till they are done.
- Drizzle melted chocolate when brownies are cool down. You can eat these brownies even without any icing or melted chocolate on top, I also like them plain and simple depending on my mood.
- You can also make them one day before your event. These will never get hard or dry. Most moist and soft brownies I ever had in my life.