Ingredients Of Classic Cheese Cake
- 6tbsp clarified butter
- 200 gm digestive biscuits
- 5 tbsp castor sugar
- 375 gm cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 75gm sour cream
- 3tbsp cream
- Lemon juice as required
Method Of Classic Cheese Cake
- Crush digestive biscuits in a bowl. Using your hands, mix biscuit crumbs and butter together.
- Grease a dish with a bit of butter and transfer the biscuit mixture onto it. Using your hands, press it down firmly to form cheesecake base and refrigerate.
- Whisk castor sugar, cream cheese, fresh cream and sour cream in a bowl. Add in corn flour, vanilla essence and egg yolks to this mixture and mix well.
- Beat egg whites separately, till fluffy and fold into the prepared mixture.
- Lastly, add lemon juice and pour the mixture over the refrigerated biscuit base. Leave it in the fridge to refrigerate for 6 hours. Serve with your choice of ice cream.