- 3 slices bread
- 1 chicken breast
- 4-5 slices beef
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices cheese
- Half cucumber slices
- 1 tomato slices
- Lettuce as required
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- Cut chicken into long and thin slices. Apply white and black pepper, salt, Worcester sauce and mix them well and fry them in hot oil.
- Apply mayonnaise on bread slices and heat the slices in pan, till they are golden from both sides.
- Put salt, black and white pepper on beef slices and sauté them.
- Beat the egg with salt and black pepper. Fry it in a pan.
- On bread slice first put lettuce, then chicken, cucumber and tomato slices and then put other bread slice, then beef, cheese slice, cucumber, egg ,mayonnaise and lettuce, close it with other bread slice.
- Cut in triangles.
Tip: you can put tooth picks in center of sandwiches, to adjust the layers. You can also make these without beef if you don’t like to add beef.
itne expensive sandwich to app hi khaien:@