Last night my husband made these sandwiches on dinner. They were very tasty and this recipe is his own version . Here I am sharing the quick and easy club sandwich recipe with you. Enjoy. Following recipe is enough for two persons. You can double the ingredients according to your need.
Ingredients Of Club Sandwich
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 8 sandwich bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cucumber, cut in round slices
- 1 tomato, cut in round slices
- Lettuce as needed
Method Of Club Sandwich
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper in your boiled and shredded chicken and mix it well.
- Beat eggs and add some salt, pepper and red chili in it. Fry it in little oil and make omelet. Alternatively you can use full fried egg.
- Grill your bread slices or you can also toast it in your frying pan till they are golden brown from both sides.
- Apply chicken and mayonnaise mixture on one bread slice . Put another bread slice on it and put lettuce, cucumber and tomato rings on it. Now close it with other bread slice and put fried eggs in it. Close it with last bread slice and cut in triangle.
- Remember to apply mayonnaise on each slice so that it keep things together while adding a little extra taste to the mix.
- Adjust the bread slices with toothpick and cut diagonally in two.
- The club sandwich is ready. Serve with French fries.