These Coconut balls can be made in 15 minutes with only 3 ingredients. This is no cook sweet and it is perfect to please your guests. These are perfect for homemade edible gift ideas. here some other yummy dessert ideas for you
- 1 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- Chocolate syrup for drizzle
Method Of Coconut Balls
- Mix 1 cup coconut and condensed milk together until combined.
- Roll into a ball. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
- Roll each ball in the remaining coconut and chill in the fridge before serving.
- Before serving drizzle chocolate syrup over it. You can also coat them in melted chocolate and then put in the fridge to set chocolate. you will get your mini chocolate bounty balls.
- You can also use icing sugar and cream instead of condensed milk. Just add it in crushed coconut and mix well and make balls.
- You can also freeze these in an airtight container up to a month and use it as needed.
- I never used fresh coconut for this. I think the one which you get from markets crushed and packed is better to use for this recipe.
- Do try this easy recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.