Ingredients Of Coconut Barfi
- 200 gm khoya
- 200 gm coconut dry and ground
- 1 tsp cardamom, ground
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cup water
- 6 almonds, finely chopped
- 6 pistachios, finely chopped
Method Of Coconut Barfi
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add coconut and khoya and fry them lightly on low heat. Add grounded cardamoms and mix it.
- Prepare sugar syrup by dissolving sugar in water, cook it till thickens.
- Now mix the coconut mixture in sugar mixture and mix it well.
- Grease the plate and spread nuts over it. Spread the coconut mixture evenly over a plate and allow it to cool.
- When it cool down to cut it with a knife, any shape you like.