If you love coffee then you will definitely be going to love this coffee mousse. Serve this dessert after dinner or lunch and steal the show.
Ingredients Of Coffee Mousse
- 1 sachet instant coffee powder
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1 packet cream
- 1/2 tin sweetened condensed milk
Method Of Coffee Mousse
- Boil 1 cup water and stir in the coffee powder.
- In a pan, mix the gelatin powder in 2 tbsp of warm water and stir this over another pan of hot boiling water till completely dissolved.
- Mix this gelatin into the coffee. Mix the condensed milk and cream into the coffee, blend thoroughly with a hand mixer.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Before serving swirl the remaining cream on top to decorate.