Complexion refers to the natural color, texture and appearance of the skin, especially that of the face.A person’s complexion is a biological trait. The protein molecule known as melanin causes variation in skin tone and makes us white , yellow, black or brown, depending on how much melanin is present. Any shift in melanin level can bring about a change in complexion.
- Use a good sunscreen.
- Cleanse the skin regularly.
- Have a balanced diet.
- Sun exposure and heat produces excess melanin which gives a temporary tan.
Wrinkles appear as a result of the weakening of the collagen and elastic fibers which makes skin firm. Skin loses fat and looks saggy and thinner. The intensity of wrinkles produced depends largely on the exposure of the skin to the sun over the lifetime as sun is known to be the most important of all causes of skin damage.
- Exposure to too much sun at the teenage or as a child will have drastic effects and may show up when a person reaches his 30s.
- Try to stay out of the sun between 10 a.m and 4 p.m. When the sun’s rays are the strongest.
Freckles And Black Spots
Freckles are flat, circular spots on the skin which develop randomly on the skin, especially after repeated exposure to sunlight particularly in persons with fair complexion. Freckles vary in color, they may be red, yellow, brown or black but they are always darker than the skin since they occur due to the deposits of the dark pigment5 called melanin.
Black spots are blemishes on the skin associated with aging and exposure to UV radiation. They are also known as age spots or sun spots.
- Clinical treatment may lighten freckles but will not remove them completely. Use of natural products and strong sun blocks is the best method to deal with freckles. Anyone with a hereditary tendency of freckles should wear sunscreen.
- Freckles are also likely to increase if too much stress is taken.
Skin aging is defined as changes in skin such as wrinkles, age spots and dryness with the passage of age. With aging skin becomes thinner and loses fat, making it less plump and smooth. The collagen production slows and elastic has a bit less spring. Dead skin cells do not shed quickly and turnover of new kin cells may also decrease slightly. These changes usually begin in late 20s. External factors which causes premature skin aging with the normal aging process are, excess of sun exposure, environmental factors, facial expressions, sleeplessness, stress, smoking and unhealthy diet.
- Apply sunscreen year around. Sunscreen should be applied 20 minutes before going outdoors to all the areas of skin to be exposed. it should be reapplied after sweating or being in water.
Acne And Pimples
Acne is known to be a major problem which is usually acquired by people with oily skin. Acne develops as a result of blockages in follicles which are caused by factors such as lack of personal hygiene, pressure or friction through restrictive clothing, synthetic creams and cosmetics, genetic vulnerability, poor diet, certain drugs, hormonal activity, stress, accumulation of dead skin cells and bacteria in the pores.
- High milk consumption can enhance acne.
- It has been suggested that there is a link between a diet high in refined sugars and other processed foods and acne. Studies suggest that chocolate, French fries, potato chips and sugar among others may aggravate acne.
- Avoid fried and junk food and eat lots of fresh fruits, lean meat, chicken, cereals, whole grains, boiled fish and complex carbohydrates. This will help in regulating the bowel movements and gets rid of the impurities in digestive system. Also drink plenty of water and fresh juices.
- Use an effective natural cream to help dry excess oil.
- Avoid heavy make up and greasy lotions and always remove makeup before going to bed.
- Do not pop black heads or pimples as it may lead to much worse skin problems.
- Wash acne prone areas twice a day.
useful information – thanks for sharing
Thanx Jalal for your appreciation.
lovely man i am happy for it