With the help of this recipe, you can make condensed milk at home. It will cost you more if you buy it from the market.
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp of powdered milk
- 3 tbsp of melted butter
- You need to make this condensed milk on double boiler. To make a double boiler, you’ll need to have two pans. One a bigger one and the other a smaller. Pour enough water so that it could hold another pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over 3/4 cup sugar. Mix well. Add 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of powdered milk and 3 tablespoons of melted butter. Keep stirring it with a whisk.
- Stir until dissolved. Let stand in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- You can store this milk in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.